- Collection of Personal Information: TheFullWeek collects personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and company information to provide consulting services. This information is only collected when voluntarily provided by clients or potential clients.
- Use of Personal Information: TheFullWeek uses personal information to provide consulting services and communicate with clients. The information may also be used for marketing purposes, but clients have the option to opt-out of marketing communications.
- Sharing of Personal Information: TheFullWeek does not sell, rent, or lease clients' personal information to third parties. Personal information may be shared with third parties only when necessary to provide consulting services or comply with legal requirements.
- Security of Personal Information: TheFullWeek takes reasonable measures to protect clients' personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Children's Online Privacy: TheFullWeek does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete the information from our records as soon as possible.